MDK specialize in Asbestos Risk Management. We can determine the specific risk that each ACM poses based on the level of occupation in the area where it was found, and then produce an Asbestos Management Plan.
We are committed to producing client-specific policies and management plans with detailed procedures that ensure asbestos is managed in accordance with the regulations. These include:
- Preparation of site-specific management plans
- Advice on remediation (i.e. encapsulation or removal)
- Preparation of asbestos removal specifications
- Evaluation and selection of asbestos removal contractors
- Preparation of Tender documentation
- Assessments of critical evaluation-of-method statements
- Asbestos air-monitoring and preparation of Certificate of Reoccupation
- Annual re-inspection of ACM’s to update the Asbestos Register.